Although appointments are not required at Serenity, they are definitely recommended to ensure minimal waiting. Before booking an appointment with us, make sure you're familiar with our appointment policy.
- We do not take appointments for Reflexology services (Services A & B) on the weekends, only weekdays.
- Specific therapists can be requested for appointments with all services except Foot Reflexology services (Services A & B).
- Grace Period: Our grace period for appointments is 10-minutes. If passed, appointments may be forfeited/given up to ensure minimal waiting for others.
As a massage studio aiming to provide a quiet and relaxing environment to all our guests, we ask you to take into consideration the following:
- Please respect others by keeping your voices to a minimum.
- Turn off or silence your mobile devices and refrain from speaking on your devices inside
- If you have any health or medical conditions, please let your therapist and the front desk receptionist know ahead of time.
- Please tip your therapist if you are satisfied with the service being provided to you. Refer to our "Tipping Etiquette" for details.
- Because we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience, don't hesitate to let your therapist know to adjust their pressure if you'd like it to be harder or softer at any time.
Prenatal massages are great for expecting mothers by bringing relief and improvement to the physical, mental, and chemical changes to the body. In order to make sure our expectant mothers and their future little one's are well taken care of, we require the following:
- Prenatal Massages can only be carried out during the 2nd and 3rd trimester, not the 1st
- Prenatal Massages are usually not offered after 9 months
- If you would like a prenatal massage, but fall within the 1st trimester or past the 3rd trimester, a doctor's note will be required and liability form read and signed before proceeding.
Although we do not impose mandatory tipping practices at Serenity, understand that our therapists rely on tips as part of the source of their income. Our therapists work on their customers 100% of the time of the service, creating a personal 1-on-1 relationship between themselves and their customers. For Serenity to continue hiring the highest quality & certificated therapists on our team while keeping service prices at a low, we recommend tipping your therapist 25%+ depending on how satisfied you, as a customer, are with their service. Provided below are the recommended amounts to tip for the different service price ranges. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the service being provided, you have the right to refuse to tip your therapist or request a change of therapist.
- $20-$30 Service - $5+ tip
- $35-$45 Service - $10+ tip
- $50-$65+ Service - $15+ tip
Gift Certificates can be purchased in any amount and come with an envelope. Our Gift Certificates come with a few conditions.
- The value amount on the Gift Certificate must be used all at once during the recipient's visit. We recommend buying a few Gift Certificates in smaller amounts to prevent any issues.
- Gift Certificates cannot be applied to tip as we believe tips are subject to the customer's experience, not a set amount determined by others.